The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- An Exciting Supernatural Opportunity! in which Ashens basically analyzes and tears apart a spiritual con artists' junk mail. It helps that the man is a Doctor of Psychology, so he knows the tricks being used and how susceptible certain people would be. This Precision F-Strike sums it up:
You astonishingly vile fuck.
- In PopStation watch 9, Stuart complains about how the music for one game (Submarine Invasion) has been remixed rather poorly. He then starts the game, and the "level start" fanfare plays. After that...
Stuart: My goodness, that music was quite exciting and actually fit what was going on!
- The destruction of a cheap dinosaur skeleton toy.
- His completely random blowtorching of a wrestling action figure at the end of the Kinder Surprise Poundland Special.
- Game King Showcase. How was he able to read all those Blind Idiot Translation plots, in that epic voice, without bursting into laughter?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.