The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: Tim Gaines returning for the 25th Anniversary Tour, recreating the original lineup.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Plenty; examples include To Hell with the Devil and Soldiers Under Command.
- Dead Horse Genre: If they're not being hated for playing Christian rock, they're being hated for playing glam metal.
- Ear Worm
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Huge in Central and South America.
- Misattributed Song: Anything by any other 80s Christian metal band can and will be mistaken for Stryper.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Against the Law, in which the band ditched the yellow and black spandex, strong evangelical lyrics, and the iconic logo and verse. The Christian fanbase called the band out for selling out for more mainstream success.
- Reborn was also criticized by fans for being more contemporary than past albums.
- Unfortunate Implications: "Stryper" means "strangles" in Swedish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.