The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "The day Bison graced [insert something here] was the most important day of your life. But for Me It Was Tuesday."
- "OF COURSE!"
- "Quick! Change the channel!"
- "You got... paid?" (Unfortunately, Balrog wasn't there to fully cash in on that scene.) 
- From Dee Jay: "Oh man, I should've stayed at Microsoft!"
- "GAME OVER!!!"
- "You still refuse to accept my GODHOOD?! KEEP your own God! In fact, now my be a good time to PRAY TO HIM! For I befell Satan as he FELL FROM HEAVEN! LIKE LIGHTNING!!" 
- ↑ Bison's Crowning Moment of Awesome, when Chun-Li called him out for killing her father. Notable because it codified and named an awesome trope.
- ↑ Bison dramatically turns and delivers this line when Sagat shows surprise at the reveal that Guile faked his death. Popularized as a meme by The Nostalgia Critic in reference to any villain whose plan is to, you guessed it, Take Over the World.
- ↑ Zangief's dimwitted comment as a video broadcast displays an explosive-laden truck heading directly for the building that M. Bison and his lackeys are currently situated in.
- ↑ Zangief makes a Heel Face Turn after discovering that not only was Bison the villain, but his compatriots (most notably Dee Jay) only worked for Bison for the money. The Balrog addendum is a reference to his "I GOT PAID!" winquote from the Capcom vs. SNK games.
- ↑ During the siege on Bison's base as Dee Jay attempts to escape.
- ↑ Bison's triumphant exclamation as he destroys Guile's stealth boat and believes he's finished him off.
- ↑ Bison's excessively hammy proclamation to Guile in their final fight... moments before he's beaten.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.