|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Moments from the Games
- Arguably, Blanka's ending in II.
"People still stare at me sometimes, but I don't let it get to me. It's okay to make mistakes once in a while. As long as I get to spend time with my Mama, everything will be just fine."
"I know it seems that evil is a gaping void in this world that can never truly be vanquished. But I keep my faith. Because the joy in mankind's heart is also endless."
- Sakura's rival battle with Ryu in IV, between Ryu acknowledging her as a capable fighter and Sakura's theme playing throughout, it's a wonderful experience.
- Her ending, too. Specially when she's jogging underneath a local bridge with her Akita dog... and she sees Ryu walking towards her.
- In Super Street Fighter IV, Rose informs T. Hawk that Juli(a) is but a former shell of herself. We then learn that she has lost her memories, her ability to speak, and even her emotions (once more to boot). Her caretakers note that in spite of this, she still has hope. Cue T. Hawk treading through the rain to greet the older Julia, as she wistfully looks out the window...
"Don´t let me stand in your way if you got stuff to do. Good luck!"
- To a lesser extent, Cammy's nurturing of Juni in Super Street Fighter IV. Alongside her "friendship" with a Cute Kitten.
- And then we have Ken's ending, featuring Eliza and their newborn child, Mel.
- Crimson Viper's ending, which includes her saying hi to her adorable daughter Lauren.
- In the Udon Street Fighter IV comic, El Fuerte and Rufus end up on a Ninja Warrior-like show along with Sakura and Dan. Sakura talks with Fuerte and finds out that he's a big fan of Rainbow Mika. When Crimson Viper shows up to kidnap Sakura, Fuerte leaps to her defense. A few months after the incedent, Sakura and her family show up at his restaurant in Mexico... and bring Mika along with them.
- Sagat's SSF 4 ending, where he meets up with a group of Thai children and shows them kindness. It's really adorable to see the big-ass Sagat holding a little girl's hand as they walk peacefully through the rice fields with another kid and the local elder. Then it's subverted when we see it from Adon's POV in his own ending sequence: while the scene is still a sweet one for the viewers and Sagat himself, Adon is FAR more cynical and sees it as the proof that Sagat has grown way too soft.