|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Moe dancing with the hippies after getting his steel drums appraised by them. He quips later, "I still got it."
- Lesa singing badly though in victory after winning that designer-labeled unit. With the proceeds, she'd gotten the last laugh though--just over $6,200, it was enough to win that episode.
- Midway through Lesa singing badly, it cuts away to Jerry, who slowly plugs his ears.
- Lesa has some choice words for the prior owner of the designer clothing.
Lesa: "Size two? Skinny bitch."
- The stinger for "Bounty Hunter Bubba Fett" has Ricky completely unable to pronounce Boba Fett correctly. He pronounces it as "Bubba's fat" at least once. Poor Bubba.
Ricky: "I didn't know!"
- When Lesa asks Jerry to go find Moe to check the teak bar cabinet she'd won, Jerry asks why, saying that "all he's gonna do is sniff it." He relents and finds him, and when Moe arrives, the first thing he does is indeed sniff it. Joke's on her this time, though: Moe offers to buy it from her for $500, which she happily agrees to...then later, when she comes to a party/sale at his house, she sees it appraised at $3400.
- From the same episode: Lesa spends the whole episode with antiques on the mind...then, right at the end, proves that she has no clue what an antique is.
- The Stinger for "Puffy in the Sky with Diamonds" has Moe helping Mary, his artist, with tight muscles in her back--but she's bent over and asking "Is it tight?"
- Which leads to a musical Double Entendre by Victor: "Put sugar on your biscuit, feels good.."
- Jerry sees this with a straight-out "Whoa!" and comments "My favorite position."
- Someone in the background asks "Can I get one of those?"
- Mary laughs a little but asks "You're filming this?!?" and comments everyone's "so perverted."
- Lesa and Jerry attempting to put the Davy Crockett tent up in "Remember the Alamo?".
- In "Dallas Cowboys and Indians," Lesa and Victor have a bet over the value of a paintball gun she found in a locker, with the loser spending two minutes as a human target; Lesa bets it's worth more than $500, Victor says less. It gets valued at $1900. Vic ends the episode bombarded with pink paintballs.
- In "A Fistful of Auctions," Lesa bids against a blonde with a dog. She invokes The Wicked Witch of the West when she bids against the blonde:
Lesa: "I'll get you my pretty...AndYourLittleDogToo!"
- She later gets bluer when she said why she bid hard:
Lesa: "I've got bills to pay, and that dog and her bitch ain't gonna get between me and that unit!"
- Ricky's enthusiastic bidding cracks Walt up in "Puffy in the Sky with Diamonds".
Bubba: "I think we need to switch Ricky to decaf."
- In the same auction, Moe pretends to flash Ricky for a laugh.