|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Art: The opening.
- Base Breaker: Lo got in the way of Fan-Preferred Couple Reef/Fin and treated Reef very poorly, leading to several fans disliking - if not outright - hating her. She even strays into The Scrappy territory sometimes
- Crowning Music of Awesome - Pretty much all the songs.
- Fan-Preferred Couple - Reef/Fin, and how. The fandom had a complete meltdown when Reef/Lo became official.
- From the looks of a recent poll, it looks like an overwhelming amount of the fanbase wants Emma with Johnny rather than Ty.
- Ho Yay - Reef and Broseph.
- Reef's bromance in "Groms Gone Wild".
- Ripper and No Pants Lance.
- Real Women Never Wear Dresses - Averted in that Fin is a top surfer and a strong feminist, but she is not averse to conventionally girly stuff like actually wearing dresses.
- Recycled Premise
- Shipping Goggles - The wiki is extremely baised towards Reef/Fin. It even said that Reef/Lo broke up in the episode "Hunka Hunka Burning Reef" but they did not.
- Actually, they did, but the writers messed up continuity majorly in the next episode where Reef/Lo appears, "Clinging in the Rain", by treating the breakup as if it never happened.
- Strangled by the Red String - How some feel of Reef/Lo, especially in the season two episode "Channel Surfers".
- One could say the same thing about Reef/Fin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.