The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Action Girl
- Catch Phrase: "For your big fat information"
- Embarrassing Old Photo: Has a lot of them, especially the school pictures that show her wearing a sailor suit. (Nope, not the Joshikousei kind.)
- French Maid: Dressed like one when she was a mermaid, which was played off as a Visual Pun.
- Gag Boobs: Why, hello there "Naptitude, Dude".
- Genki Girl: Well, sometimes.
- Genre Savvy
- I See London: Occurs in Photo Oops when Bradley is taking pictures of her.
- Little Miss Snarker
- Miss Imagination
- Running Gag: Getting Bradley to wear girls' clothing.
- It's even acknowledged in the Halloween Episode when Stacy claims that her princess costume would look better on him.
- Secret Diary
- Shower Scene: The beginning of the Scarlet Pimple episode.
- The Messiah
- Tsundere: As implied through ship logic.
- In fact, despite lacking the romantic desire for Bradley, she more or less has several aspects of this trope.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: Done with a bottle opener to keep Bradley from drinking the bottle of Mr. Fizzy until after he helps her clean up her closet.
- Accidental Pervert: At one point, he finds himself wearing a slip, which he thought was silky pajamas. Until Stacy reminded him that it's worn underneath a dress.
- Bandito: El Bradliachi
- Black and Nerdy
- Black Best Friend: To Stacy, that is..
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He's the Badass Normal version of this.
- Foe Yay: With Lance.
- Genre Savvy
- Hollywood Nerd: Simply due to his hobbies and interests.
- In-Series Nickname: B-Man, mainly by Stacy. Is frequently referred to as Scradley by Lance.
- Mr. Imagination
- Nerd Glasses
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Does this at times, especially in the Green Aesop episode when he destroys the Ozone Layer and even causes a solar-powered vacuum to suck in the entire universe right after Stacy saves the unspoiled planet.
- Potty Emergency: Experiences this after drinking six cans of Mr Fizzy. It did not end well.
- Rubber Man: The Amazing Rubber Guy.
- Stupid Sexy B-Man
- The Fool
- The Name Is Bond, James Bond: Agent Double O Bradley.
- This Is Sparta: See Uranus Is Showing.
- Uranus Is Showing: part of his Catch Phrase.
- Child Prodigy
- Children Are Innocent
- Cute Monster Girl
- He Who Fights Monsters: "Is this going to be another one of those gratuitous scenes of mindless violence without any sense of consequence or deeper psychological implication?"
- Mama Bear: Towards Lance.
- Meaningful Name: Not Polly herself but Pepperoni. Another name for Roadkill is Road Pizza and what is the name of a Pizza Topping?
- Most Annoying Sound: "WAAAH! PEPPERONI'S NOT DEAD!"
- Mummies At the Dinner Table: Her pet poodle Pepperoni has a very visible tire mark.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Team Mom: A rather young example of this trope.
- Technical Pacifist: She all but detests acts of violence, but isn't afraid of taking drastic measures.
- The Messiah: A bit more so than Stacy.
Lance and Russell
- Acceptable Target: Bradley aka Scradley.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Lance does this to the "Shadow of Ultimate Darkness" by accident when Russell bumps into him.
- Doomy Dooms of Doom
- Everythings Funkier With Disco: Do The Russell in spades.
- Evil Genius: Russell gets this upgrade due to an accidental slip up with the report card grades. By the time said mistake is pointed out, he already used his "intellect" to build a gigantic stink bomb.
- It Got Worse since Bradley and Stacy were unable to disarm it.
- Fusion Dance
- Ho Yay: From "Lights Out" when both of them are in the dark.
- Russell: There there. It's okay.
- Lance: Woah, dude. Are you holding my hand?
- Russell: Yeah. Feel better?
- Lance: "screams"
- Jerkass: Both of them.
- Jerk Jock: Lance
- Kids Are Cruel: They don't even try to hide it.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Lance is red, Russell is blue.
- Smug Snake
- The Pig Pen: Russell
- This Cannot Be!
- We Will Meet Again: "You're gonna pay for this, Scradley."
DILL YOU GUYS!!!
- Accidental Innuendo: I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL YOU GUYS SEE MY PICKLE!!!
- Bradley and Stacy: Your WHAT!?
- Beta Couple: WITH MELODY YOU GUYS!!!, AT LEAST!!! ACCORDING TO THE SHIPPERS!!
- CATCH PHRASE!!: HOLY MACKEREL!!!
- Ensemble Darkhorse
- Heterosexual Life Partners: With Bradley
- IMPROBABLE HAIR STYLE!? SHEESH!!
- Incoming Ham: HI GUYS!
- Phrase Catcher: -in dull monotone voice- Hi Dil
- LARGE HAM!! WHERE'S THE CHEESE!?
- Oh, there's plenty of cheese
- NO INDOOR VOICE YOU KNOW!!!
- TALKATIVE LOON OR WHAT!!!
- VERBAL TIC!!!!!: "YOU GUYS!", "YOU KNOW!" and "OR WHAT!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.