|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Stephen Lynch is a musical comedian/actor.
Tropes associated with Stephen Lynch include:
- Affably Evil: "Beelz", which portrays Satan as an Ambiguously Gay Sissy Villain.
- Anti-Love Song
- Anti Christ: According to the song Beelz
"To spread my evil ways I went to Earth and had a son/And now he makes his living as a singing comedieeeeen."
- Ass Shove: "Gerbil"
If Richard Gere can do it I can too!
- Audience Participation Song: When performing "Superhero", Stephen usually invites the audience to come up with their own superheroes. The suggestions tend to get... inventive.
- Bad Angel, Bad Angel: "Voices In My Head"
- Caught with Your Pants Down: "Talk to Me, Dad" is on the subject.
Well it seems last night you caught me spankin' it // No use denyin' it, I was really crankin' it...
- Craig And Jesus: Evidently, Jesus had a brother named Craig, a party animal and BFF of Judas.
- I'm Going to Hell For This: Repeatedly states this between verses on "Special Olympics". The fact that he has others sing along with him means that everyone else is going down with him.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits: "Best Friend's Song" subverts this. Mark Teich is fine with Lynch sleeping with his sister... he just has to pay first.
- Pedophile Priest: "Priest" is a song of a priest barely trying to resist his urges.
- Protest Song: Played with in "America."
- Refuge in Audacity
- Starbucks Skin Scale: Used in the song "Vanilla Ice Cream".
- Those Wacky Nazis: "Little Tiny Moustache".