|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Steamshovel Harry is a flash game. You play as Steamshovel Harry who, as part of Near-Earth-Defense force, needs to stop the aliens from using their secret weapon. You have about 15 minutes.
Play the game here.
Tropes present in Steamshovel Harry.
- Auto-Tune: Used a lot in the main theme of the game.
- Deconstruction Game: To forced tutorials.
- Department of Redundancy Department:
It's got oceans for swimming!
Not acid for dying!
There's a moon
And some grass
Lots of water too
And more grass
- Forced Tutorial
- Giant Spider: They are present in this game.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: The planetary anthem goes:
We'll find a cure for that Plague
We have to admit that was our mistake
- Also, the tiresomely long tutorial takes up those 15 minutes that Steamshovel Harry was supposed to use to save Earth.
- Unwinnable Joke Game
- Wreaking Havok: According to the tutorials, throwing items affects your jump height. Also, the theme song repeatedly warns you that "Physics are gonna kill you Harry!"