|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Station V3 is a long-running daily webcomic by Tom Truszkowski, which depicts the ongoing comedic travails of the employees of the eponymous backwater space-station, as they face space pirates, plotter-fish conspiracies, unreality waves and semi-random teleportations to distant galaxies. The cast includes Floyd, the station's robot administrator, Linton the hyper-enthusiastic security chief, Mr. Maintenance Engineer, the resident Plant and, down planetside, the Rumormongers.
- Answer Cut: The Rumormongers.
- Catch Phrase: The Rumormongers' "Rumor has it [insert rumor here]"
- Completely Missing the Point: Linton. Just Linton.
- Companion Cube: The Plant.
- Hands in Pockets: Emmit is a very literal example.
- Honest John's Dealership: Honest J!on has what you need.
- Lethal Chef: V3's Chef.
- Noodle Implements
- Not Listening to Me, Are You?
- Only Sane Man: Mr. Maintenance Engineer, most of the time.
- Running Gag: That astronaut guy with a gas can trying to find the station. Also, "meanwhile, in the alternate universe".
- Those Two Guys
- Token Human: Emmit the shuttle pilot.