- Sinestro in Fallen Hero: Right after Green Lantern tells him that he'll never get the power of his ring, Sinestro whips out a keychain with 12 Lantern rings attached, making it clear that he's ruining Stewart's life for nothing but a souvenir.
- The show's resident woobie Richie, who had spent the better half of two seasons being Static's mechanic, Butt Monkey, and damsel in distress, finally gets his chance to rescue Static for a change. He puts on a helmet and ROCKET POWERED ROLLER SKATES, smirks at the camera, goes to the villain's hideout, and procedes to incapacitate every single mutant thrown his way.
Shiv: (Sneaking up on what he assumes is Richie in hiding) You're not Kangorr... GOT YA! ...Huh?
- Another Richie/Gear CMOA is when he defeated Brainiac with POP MUSIC. Brainiac then epically one-upped him by declaring he would be back to "lay the funk DOOOOWN."
- Static turning The Joker's own joke against him. (Joker pretended he was injured so he could attack Batman with his joybuzzer.) A hand grabs the Joker's, setting off the eletricity from the buzzer..Joker laughs, thinking he pulled one over on Batman ("Hahahahehehe, got you!")... But, much to his suprise, it wasn't Batman. It was Static that he tried to electrocute. He then goes: "That looks like fun. Now let me try!" and sends a big shock into the Joker, who passes out. Even better, this impressed BATMAN! ("Not bad.") Virgil appropriately grins at the compliment given to him by the Goddamn Dark Knight!
- Even better is the look of utter "Oh Crap" in the Joker's face just before Static shocks him.
- Virgil when he first becomes Static!
- Rubberband-Man vs Ebon....when Ebon tries to get Rubberbandman to let him off from his crimes. Trying to use the excuse that their family-and because of such, RBM should let him go free to do as he pleases. Rubberband-Man in a moment of awesomeness-saying that doing what's right and following the law, is more important.
Ebon: Blood is thicker than water!
- Another crossover episode with Batman. They're trying to find a "bang baby" who got caught up with the wrong crowd, the wrong crowd being Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. So they're fighting on a ship in the harbor and Harley is dodging everything Static throws at her, taunting him all the while. What does Static do? He charges up and zaps the entire ship in one shot. Harley gets lit up like a neon sign in Vegas. "Wait for it," indeed.
- In the same episode, Static having the guts to actually call Batman out on his modus operandi. Batman wanted to track down and arrest the innocent Bang Baby because "she left us for dead". Static knows that she is a teenager going through a rough time and flat out tells Batman he's wrong about something.
- Also from this episode: Static's Stealth Hi Bye impresses said Bang Baby, Harley and Ivy, making Batman somewhat proud (as Stealth Hi Bye is part of Batman's modus operandi).
- In "Blast From The Past" when Sparky bails Static and Soul Power out after Professor Menace drains their electricity. With a cry of "Soul Power!" the three superheroes recharge in a blast of Shock and Awe that blows the roof off of the building they're standing in. Also when they track down Menace and stomp his giant Killer Robot as Soul Power faces down Menace.