The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Yvaine's first line in the book, "Ow. Fuck. Ow."
- Tristan is turned into a mouse.
- The not so bloodthirsty pirates. They were a pretty funny bunch.
- Yvaine's Deadpan Snarker tendencies.
Tristan: You will be a present for my Victoria!
Yvaine: But of course! Nothing says 'romance' like the gift of a kidnapped, injured woman! I'm not going anywhere with you!
- The man transformed into a woman sneaking looks at Yvaine in the bath. This is topped later, when Tristan asks for "her" name and "she" replies, in a very masculine voice, "Bernard".
- The whole pirate fight with Septimus, when he barges in on Captain Shakespeare dancing in drag to the "Can Can", and said music continues through the upstairs fight, with the swords clashing in synchronization.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.