|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Lady Una gets one towards the end, when she has just been inadvertently freed from servitude to Ditchwater Sal and opts to try to save Yvaine from Lamia instead of escaping. The poor woman is enslaved again for her efforts.
Yvaine: "What do stars do? ... Shine!" Witch gets blasted by a blinding light
- Septimus killing Empusa - ON FIRE.
- "So... tell me of my beloved England!"
- Captain Shakespeare, in this troper's opinion was a whole Crowning Moment of Awesome.
Humphrey: Thorne. You must have a death wish. * draws his rapier*
Tristan: * draws his HUGE faerie sword, swishes it nonchalantly with an expression of derisive contempt*
- Tristan going back to see Victoria again. When he sets off, he has a lock of Yvaine's hair and leaves a message about how he's found his true love. When he sees her again, she's visibly impressed by him besting Humphrey and how baddass in general he is. He then proceeds to snub her in the most awesome way, by saying she and Humphrey deserve each other and handing her Yvaine's hair, before going back to Yvaine.