|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Arrival at Spacedock.
- Pretty much the entire Stealing the Enterprise sequence.
- "Warning: secure space doors." Kirk: win. Scotty: win. Enterprise: win. Excelsior: not so much.
- Those chugging noises... (giggle)
- "I... have HAD... enough of YOU!"
- Double awesome not often remembered: Kirk attempted to pull Kruge to safety despite him ordering the death of Kirk's son. He instead chose to be a dick, and an incompetent dick at that - he couldn't even Take Kirk With Him properly despite the entire planet collapsing beneath their feet. Manliness, thy name is Kirk, and we ALL... have HAD... enough of YOU, Kruge!
- The duel with the Klingon Bird-of-Prey.
- The original Enterprise, in her last moments, takes down half a dozen Klingons with it.
"What you seek has not been done since ages past--and then, only in legend. Your request is not logical."
"Forgive me, T'Lar. My logic is...uncertain, where my son is concerned."
- Kirk and Sarek after the re-fusion ceremony:
Sarek: "Kirk, I thank you. What you have done is..."
Kirk: "What I have done...I had to do."
Sarek: "But at what cost? Your ship. Your son."
Kirk: "If I hadn't tried, the cost would have been my soul."
- Spock when his Katra is restored.
- "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many."
- "Don't call me 'Tiny'"
- Let's not forget how he easily dispatched the much bigger guard, or how he casually blasted away at the control panel with a delighted look on his face.
- This one deserves a CMOA on a meta level as well, since George Takei was opposed to the scene where Sulu is called 'Tiny'. It wasn't until he saw the finished print that he finally admitted that the scene was one of Sulu's finest moments.