|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A bizarre, cartoony comic involving transforming ninjas, Irish demon hunters, Irish mechanics and helicopter pilots, robots, power vacuums (in more ways than one), monsters from the abyss, genocide, world dominating cartoon characters, and a whole lot more. Oh yeah, and a rogue ninja who becomes part squid.
- Combat Tentacles: Oh yeah.
- Guilty Pleasure: Mostly due to the Dramatic Comedy style, but tell me there weren't times you chuckled while someone was being pummeled.
- Heroic BSOD: Hyacinth at least twice, dealing with her "hallucinations".
- I Know You Know I Know: See the trope page.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Ikago all the way, although he often strays into Jerkass territory as well.
- Jerkass: Toshi, Lou completely, Ikago occasionally.
- Oh Crap: Is that an angel? Coming down from Heaven? Apparently to- wait, what does s/he/it want with Spix?! Oh no...
- Running Gag: ->"WHY DO YOU ALL INSIST ON BORING HOLES IN MY CHEST?"
- Also the robot's Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness and people cutting him off.
- Satan: Asmodax works for - or under - him; referenced as the light bringer.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Squamatron, often. More a case of Exact Words not being exact enough.