The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The classic trilogy
- Defeating Gnasty Gnorc in the first game will feel this way to most players in their first playthrough.
- The first time you successfully ace a speedway may also count.
- The fight against Ripto in "Gateway to Glimmer" (name may vary depending on your location), in which you both fight for MacGuffin powerups and proceed to fight it out on a platform, at which point he will create robitic versions of Gulp. Then after that Ripto will sink the platform you're fighting on and jump on a cyborg bird- you promptly get a powerup and give chase, dog-fighting all the way. To say nothing of the mini-games that follow.
- Each boss battle in Year of the Dragon is amazing, but both ones against the Sorceress are absolutely fantastic.
- The mini-games:
- The skateparks are all pretty cool, and getting the course record feels damn cool.
- Hunter's manta-ray from the second game returns, and you go around hunting the metallic sharks that also returned. Laser-Guided Karma at its absolute finest.
- There is one where you can play as Sgt. Bird and fly around Enchanted Towers, giving a Curb Stomp Battle to any enemies in your way, while completing the regular quests. (This option will likely be available after you've completed the level the first time round, though.
- Super Bonus Round from Year of the Dragon. Full stop.
- Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bentley and Agent 9 get one each upon being released by teaching Moneybags a lesson in their own unique way; kick, rocket launcher, club and laser gun respectively.
- At the end of the third game, you get to chase down Moneybags and burn him until he drops all of the loot he took from you throughout the game; then force him to give up the dragon egg.
The games released between the classic and The Legend of Spyro trilogies
- Butler saving The Professor at the end of Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs.
The Legend of Spyro trilogy
- The final battle of each game gets one:
- A New Beginning: Spyro uses his full power to blast Cynder so hard he knocks her out of the Dark Master's control
- The Eternal Night: Spyro is exposed to Malefor's evil power, turning him into Dark Spyro. Dark Spyro then proceeds to turn Gaul to stone and shatter him to pieces.
- Let's not forget when Spyro flips out after Ignitus's apparent death in the Burned Lands only to have Cynder snap him out of it with a calm "Don't do this."
- Dawn of the Dragon: The entire Final Battle is one long one. Spyro and Cynder fight the Big Bad first in a dog fight, then while falling down a volcano to the center of the planet where they finally defeat him in a Beam-O-War.
- Also, Ignitus gets one in the first game when he shows just what a fully trained dragon can really do to a bunch of apes. Another group of them end up suffering this in the second game in another such moment during the Ape raid on the temple.
- Sparx finally snapping and punching out Sniff in the Sky Pirates arc of the second game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.