Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- All-Star Cast: And how?!
- Executive Meddling: The fourth film. Rodriguez didn't want to make another one and was in no hurry to make another film for producer Harvey Weinstein after he was single-handily blamed for the failure of Grindhouse. However, he owed Weinstein one more movie in a contract signed before that movie was released and Weinstein wanted a sequel. All The Time in the World was the result.
- Fake Mixed Race: Juni certainly doesn't look like he could be Antonio Banderas' son.
- And let's not forget that Juni's mother is mixed-race herself. After all, her father is Ricardo Montalbán.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Look out for Emily Osment before Hannah Montana, Taylor Momsen before Gossip Girl and Selena Gomez before Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Jeebs plays Alexander Minion.
- Karen Sisco.
- Frodo is the REAL guy in the third movie. Gets approx. 1 minute of screen time.
- Oh hey, Donny is the bad guy in the second movie.
- And Rocky is the bad guy of the third.
- In a reverse sense, viewers of Repo! The Genetic Opera will recognize a very young Shilo.
- The first movie had Nightcrawler, Lois Lane, and Zorro!
- Donnagan Giggles is played by that one dude who has done a few animated tv shows and directed a few movies.
- Mr. Lisp is Piandao and the T-1000
- Uncle Felix is Cheech. Yes, that Cheech.
- Khan appeared in the third movie as Juni and Carmen's grandfather.
- Production Posse: Actors from previous Robert Rodriguez films have roles in this series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.