|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- From the 07/25/10 update...where to start? They beat their own shades after about twenty critical fail dice rolls, thrash about nine Shambling Horrors and teleport into the room with the so far Big Bad, Lord Esgalion. Every got their crowning moments, like Vane surviving two 30 ft drops after being punched right off the top of a pyramid, but the crowner of that fight is Viktor, who rolls nearly maximum damage on the Big Bad, which Spoony said DECAPITATED the guy. THEN, they open a sarcophagus and manage to survive an entire round with a supremely pissed off Lich, before General Vane II manages to smash it's phylactery and kill it. This was done with no rests in between, several people unconscious for various durations and the Magus battle theme in the background. It was so awesome, Joe promoted his character to LORD Vane II for the sheer hell of it!
- Vane completing the ritual that frees King Donovan from his amber prison.
- Iron Liz's elf character charging in and shouting at other elves who serve the Witch Queen in to stop the slaughter of a human family.
- Spoony's Dungeon Mastering kicks ass. It gets particularly good when he Large Hams the random characters the players encounter.
- Also, his constant verbal Scenery Porn descriptions.
- Garret deftly manipulating Tamier into delaying the attack on Sarmanath in order to help the party find the Orb of Galendread.
- Victor absolutely DESTROYING the witherlings with TWO crits, killing the first with exact damage while it was jumping and doing MAX DAMAGE on the second!
- Not that it helped much, but Vane using the Ring of Ram on Morgana!Darstine, punching her clear across the room might qualify.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.