|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti
- There's many funny moments in this game, but one of the funniest is the Thriller parody. Rick wanders through a graveyard until he comes by a dancefloor, where he finds a vampire (wearing Jacko's trademark red jacket) who is summoning zombies that dance alongside him before attacking Rick.
- Another one is the Alien parody that doubles as a callback to the first boss of the first game. Rick finds a girl lying on an operating table, but when he approaches, her stomach bursts open and dozens of spiders come out. When Rick's killed them all, the girl wakes up with her wounds sealed and walks away as if nothing had happened.
- The Terror Mask has a habit of being delightfully Ax Crazy:
Hey, wanna see what your spine looks like?
His insides should be on the outside!
I wanna see what's inside!
(As Rick is performing a Splatter Kill)
Let me put it this way: You Are Fucked!
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!
See, that's the kind of shit that got us an M rating.
- The Terror Mask upon seeing Biggy Man:
Wait, wait, wait! I know this guy! ...yeah, we are screwed.
- Even funnier was the Curb Stomp Battle afterward.
- In a Flashback to when Rick and Jen are heading to West Manor, Jen explains that she was chosen specifically by West to do the interview. Rick takes a moment to study his girlfriend's well shaped rear.
Rick: Yeah, I wonder why.
- West gives a Hannibal Lecture to Rick about the philiosophy of the situation and how he will not stop until his plans are enacted. Rick's reply is simple:
Rick: Yeah? Well fuck you!
Dr. West: No Rick, FUCK YOU!
- Rick is all hyped up after catching and returning back a giant meteor -- but the Mask is totally unimpressed.