The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Why is Anti-Venom a villain here? The latest trailer from E3 indicates that it's Eddie who kills Peter & causes the timeline to get all screwed up, but if Beenox really wanted Eddie Brock to be the one who kills Spidey, why didn't they just use him as Venom?
- Anti-Venom was picked because mere contact with him would cause Spider-Man to lose his powers, leaving him vulnerable to brutal attacks. As for why he is a villain, it is explained that the villain from 2099 is controlling Anti-Venom into killing him. Spider-Man tries to snap him out of it, but is unsuccessful.
- The CEO's archives have most of the costumes Peter wore when he was Spider-Man, but why is Spider-Man 1602 there when the symbiote/black suit isn't?
- The Symbiote itself is bonded to Kron Stone in the 2099 universe, and as for a replica of it... who knows?
- Is it just me or does it appear that Amazing Spidey fights all of the large enemies?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.