The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Firstly, Rallen's initial victory at the end of the first game, secondly Aldous staring down Maja with a defective Geo, and finally at the very end of portals, after taking out Krux's two Dark Spectrobes, Tindera obliterates his Supreme Spectrobe. Then Rallen goes one-on-one against Krux himself.
- Even Better Sequel : Portals improved upon much of the problems of the original Spectrobes game, the most important change being that you now know how to evolve your Spectrobes and the types are much more obvious.
- Game Breaker Samugeki, Spikanor, Zozanero, Naguzoro, Vilanox, Bartolosa, Tindera, Shulla, Artezza, Larrup, Fulvina, Zorna and Voltorn can all end any regular battle in under thirty seconds, and any boss battle in slightly more.
- Yeah, but seven of those guys are the Olympus Mons of this game.
- So Okay It's Average: It's not a bad game, but it isn't fantastic. the game play is extremely unbalanced until Portals, and evolving the spectrobes in the first game save the Evolve Mineral is a nightmare.
- That One Boss: Tell me, just how long were you stuck fighting on Tabletop Mountain?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.