The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crosses the Line Twice: It's Monty-fucking-Python! What'd you expect?
- Patsy mentions how telling someone you're Jewish "isn't the sort of thing you say to a heavily armed Christian."
- The French Taunters play trumpets. With farts.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Herbert finally getting to sing. Also, Lancelot jumping to his defense when his father tries to kill him.
- Also, after Arthur ignores Patsy for the entirety of "I'm All Alone," The Lady of the Lake points out that Patsy has been there the whole time. Arthur's response? "Well, yes, but... Patsy's family."
- Ear Worm: Every. Single. Damn. Song.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The Lady of the Lake's "Diva's Lament" originally included the lyric "I've no Grammy, no reward/I've no Tony awards!" Sara Ramirez then proceeded to win the Best Featured Actress Tony for the role of the Lady of the Lake, requiring the change to "All our Tony Awards/won't keep me out of Betty Ford's!"
- Last time Galahad accused Lancelot for being gay, he denied. Here, he's actually gay.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The Black Knight scene used brilliant effects and visual trickery in the dismembering of the titular character.
- By costume design standards. The lady of the lake was able to transform her huge magical blue gown into a completely different white wedding dress, seamlessly, on stage, without moving, in a split second.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.