The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Freud Was Right: Some people think Kilowatt's head resembles a breast.
- Fridge Horror: They need a nose cone for their spaceship for re-entry. So they use the frozen, but still blinking, Zartog.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Malgor is an alien world with technicolor flora and fauna, a MacGuffin material and predominantly blue aliens with flying mounts resembling stingrays at their disposal. Yeah.
- Older Than They Think: The Nineties cartoon Captain Simian and The Space Monkeys was pretty much exactly the same thing.
- Special Effects Failure: While the first movie had a (moderate) budget, its animation was still pretty bad, especially on the Alien planet. Unfortunately, the sequel takes the Shit level up to all new heights.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.