The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Was Kelly a huge bitch to Spencer or was she just frustrated that Spencer waited until they were at Make-Out Point to tell her that she wasn't interested, thus meaning she was led on. Spencer didn't exactly help the matter, never once asking if they were on a date despite Ashley making it obvious that Kelly was into Spencer.
- Broken Base: Many fans were dissatisfied with the way the show changed late in season 2 and completely disliked season 3. A few were happy that Spashley was saved but many were disappointed that they killed off Clay and the Davies sisters suddenly got rich enough to drop out of school.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Paula showing up at the gay pride rally and accepting Spencer during the episode "Gay Pride".
- Foe Yay (Arguably Ashley and Madison, Aiden and Glen in Season 1)
- Psycho Lesbian: Carmen. It's very much open to interpretation
- Seasonal Rot (Season 3. Executive meddling led to the loss of the show's head writer, to the creation of several goofy storylines, and to the show's eventual cancellation)
- Unfortunate Implications: Carmen's homelessness combined with the fact that she was also gay and a Starving Artist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.