|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Soul Nomad has quite a few funny moments, but one good one is right after obtaining Odie. The dialogue options literally read:
Talk to Grunzford about Tricia
Talk to Odie
Go to sleep cuz everyone is stupid
- Four words: "SHOW ME THE HOTPODS!"
- In fact, anything with Gig and Hotpods. Heck, anything with Gig, like in Endorph's camp, when he meets Juno.
- Okay, honestly, one of the funniest comes about ten minutes in. The character discovers Gig shares all his/her senses. IF you're a girl...
- "Wait, even in the bathroom...Lady Layna. I sorta hate you."
- Some of Gig's dead-pan reactions to Levin and Danette barreling off-screen:
Gig: "There they go, like a couple of gold-medal sprinters at the Special Olympics."
- Juno gets a lot of funny points for having the most ridiculous reaction to a kidnapping:
Juno: Give him back! Give us back our Penn!
Revya: It's not like we even want him.
Juno: What...? You kidnap him, and you don't even want him? What's wrong with him!? He's cute! Everyone should want to kidnap him! You'll pay for not wanting to kidnap him!
- In one of the optional conversations with Levin and Vitali, the latter explains that:
Vitali: In some countries, [Euphoria's] cooking would qualify as a biological weapon.
- After getting Trish into the team, you're treated with this:
Gig: Don't get your panties in a knot! Since when am I an 'opportunity' to 'help others'? Lame. Keep taking like that, and I'll choke you while you sleep.
Tricia: Choke me? But... then I might die.
Gig: ... Lemme kill her. Please, just this once.
- Danette asks Gig about the weaknesses of the World Eaters. His response?
Gig: It can fly at like 5 million miles an our, can breathe freezing air, and can shoot lasers through its eyes. Oh, but it can't see through lead, and it's totally weak to a certain element from its home world.
Revya: No, he stole it from somewhere.
Odie: What's that up in the sky!?
Rockum: Gyarahga! (Dat's a bird!)
Sockum: Kryuruku! (It looks so plain! Teehee.)
Odie: No! It's the legendary dragon, Sluperam!
- The Demon Path, along with all the completely necessary violence and carnage, gave us the BFF Empire. The most evil empire in history is named Best Friends Forever Empire.
Gig: I told you! It's the BFF Empire!
Lobo: Listen, Gig, pal...I don't wanna be the one to say this, but...the name is...um...
Pinot: It sucks. It sucks hard.
Gig: You shut your mouth! I don't need some flying midget girl telling me what's cool!