|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Sopio is a dedicated deck card game, created by Alex Day and his cousin, Danny. Players take turns to play cards, on themselves, or on each-other. The goal is to reach 1000 points. There are many different cards, with three decks and accompanying expansion packs.
- Baleful Polymorph : There's a card that turns you into a wombat for a turn.
- Big Head Mode: Man with a giant head, and Giant Head Party.
- Elemental Powers: Element Fire, Element Earth, Element Water, and Element Wind in the first pack, more in the second.
- Everything's Squishier with Cephalopods: Stick Octopus.
- Game Breaker: Pretty much the entire point of the Reindeer booster pack, with effects that include discarding the entire deck, adding the entire discard pile to your hand, stealing all of the other player's hands and ending the game immediately which will absolutely guarantee a win if you've got the most points at the time, no questions asked.
- Genius Loci: Mr. Pond.
- House Rules: Each pack comes with a few blank cards, so you can make your own.
- Loads and Loads of Rules: Sweetly, sweetly averted. The rules come on two cards, one labelled "The Rules", the other "Not the rules".
- Our Zombies Are Different: Dyslexic Zombie.
- Punny Name: Most of the cards are like this.
- Turtle Power: Time Travelling Tortoise.
- Xanatos Roulette: Oh so much.