|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Main Duo
- Bigger Is Better in Bed
- Berserk Button: Being called a homo.
- Captain Ersatz/Composite Character: To Sonic and Pikachu.
- Demoted to Extra
- The Hero
- Shock and Awe
- Super Mode: Ultra Sonichu, based off of Super Sonic.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Anything even remotely phallic will make him shrivel up like a little pansy.
- Action Girl: According to Chris, at least...
- Berserk Button: Pickles.
- Captain Ersatz: To Amy Rose.
- Distress Ball
- Housewife: And god forbid she leaves the kitchen.
- Love Interest: To Sonichu.
- Satellite Character: To Sonichu again.
The Chaotic Combo
Raised in the jungles by a Scyther and Venusaur, Wild is courageous and outgoing. He has power over vines, which he often uses to swing from the trees.
- Blush Sticker
- Expy: Of Spider-Man.
- Green Thumb
- Nature Hero
- Tree Swing: Being an Expy of Spider-Man.
- Wall Crawl
- Whip It Good: Can use vines this way.
Found in the ocean by a Swampert, Bubbles is optimistic and cheerful. She can create tidal waves.
Brought up in a dojo and learning kung-fu, Punchy's temper is calmed down by comedy movies.
- Bare-Fisted Monk
- Captain Ersatz: Of Knuckles.
- Charles Atlas Superpower
- Curtains Match the Window
- Everything's Better with Motorcycles: "Prower".
- Fiery Red Fur
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Subverted - he keeps it down by watching comedy movies.
- Informed Ability: He is apparently a master of "random-access humor". This only shows up once, in a supplementary video of Chris's.
- Shoryuken: Used out of anger, sending Mypoe sky-high.
- Super Strength
Growing up in a Catholic church with nuns as surrogate parents, Angelica is a Technical Pacifist with a strong connection to God. Though she doesn't fight much, when she does she uses wing attacks and whirlwinds.
- Blow You Away
- Blush Sticker
- Gold and White Are Divine: White, anyway.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings
- Razor Wings: Able to use Steel Wing.
- The Messiah: Somewhat.
- Technical Pacifist
- Big Brother Is Watching: He apparently spies on everyone in CWC-Ville in order to see if any gay activities are going on.
- Chaste Hero: Subverted by (current) series' end.
- Deus Ex Machina: He often acts as one.
- Mr. Exposition
- Psychic Powers
- Time Travel: He can do this.
Mary Lee Walsh
In Real Life, Mary Lee Walsh was the Dean of Student Affairs at the Piedmont Virginia Community College, her actions of trying to snap Chris into reality greatly effected Chris and influenced him to make Mary Lee one of the main villains in his comic series.
In the said comic, Walsh appears as a literal witch, complete with a broomstick, sinister grin and pitchfork. In a witty parody, she is the leader of the Private Villa of Corrupted Citizens, or PVCC. She is motivated by a hatred of true love and people who seek it, making her a fitting adversary for the heartsick Chris and the deeply monogamous Sonichu. As the "witch of hearts," Walsh's broader goal is to wage war against love itself, although her only real tactic is send jerkops into CW Cville to beat up anyone engaging in romance.
- Arch Enemy: Has been written as this to Chris.
- Big Bad
- Casting a Shadow
- Evil Laugh: Not the most impressive laugh of villain history, but the TRUE and HONEST Sonichu Audiobooks seem to exaggerate on it enough to be hilarious.
- Hot Witch: Because the art style is so hard to differentiate, the "Fan" Art likes to make her out to be a blonde bombshell with devil horns.
- Flying Broomstick: Mary's only source of transportation.
- Prongs of Poseidon: She wields a long red pitchfork as her main weapon.
- Wicked Witch: In the comic, she's supposed to be a crusty old woman wearing a yellow viking helmet.
Reldnahc Notsew Naitsirhc/Naitsirhc Giovanni
Originally known as Naitsirhc Giovanni, he was Christian's long lost twin brother, and was found and adopted by the Pokémon villain Giovanni, and raised as a member of Team Rocket. When Chris fell into the Dark Mirror Hole, his Medallion also entered the darkness, awakening a dormant evil within Naitsirhc, and transforming him into an evil(er) version of Chris. Renaming himself Reldnahc Notsew Naitsirhc, the new anti-Chris dedicated himself to world conquest, and the destruction of his "straight" twin.
Like Chris, Reldnahc has his own Sonichu Medallion, patterned after Black Sonichu, which he uses to transform into his fursona of Reldnahc Ha-Taque. In Sonichu #10, Christian pins him down and forcibly injects him with the Gay Vaccine from the future, which destroys his medallion, makes him lose his powers and turns him into a "good guy". Because as we all know, homosexuality makes you evil. He was then sent to Kel.
- Badass Gay
- Curtains Match the Window: Both of Naitsirhc's human forms have his eyes matching his hair color.
- Evil Counterpart: To Chris.
- Sdrawkcab Name
- Transformation Trinket: When Reldnahc gains his Black Sonichu Medallion, he is able to transform into his green hedgehog form which is named "Reldnahc Ha-Taque".
The Sonichu rip-off of Metal Sonic, he is one of the few characters even Chris will admit is a rip-off. Metal Sonichu was created by Eggman in order to destroy Sonichu himself should Blake fail in doing so. Unfortunately the knock-off was easily defeated by Sonic and Sonichu, and was thrown to the moon, where he is never seen again.
- Arm Cannon
- Captain Ersatz: To Metal Sonic
- Dumb Muscle: Literally crashes through Sonichu's tempered glass prison to chase down Sonic.
- Evil Twin: To Sonichu
- Evil Knockoff
- Ramming Always Works
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Robot Me
- Shock and Awe
- The Voiceless
The private army under the control of Mary Lee Walsh. They were originally average men and woman who were brainwashed by attending Walsh's college, and are silently infected by some brain washing powder spread along the campus, and are called upon when needed. The Jerkops then regain their consciousness after Sonichu preforms some Deus Ex Machina.
The leader of the Jerkops, well second to Mary. His main purpose in the series was to constantly cock block Chris from ever finding true love, and god bless him for it. Like many of the villains in the comic, Jerkhief was based off a mall security guard who told Chris to stop prostituting himself in public.
- Extreme Omnivore: "My wooden badge was delicious!"
- Fat Bastard
- Large and In Charge
- Power Armor: Dons one when he fights Chris during Sub-Episode 1.