|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Why was Sonic being blue, having green eyes, and being capable of super speed explained when the world also has two-tailed yellow foxes, red echidnas with superstrength and pink hedgehogs who's powers and change of eye colour was not explained?
- Sonic's speed has been stolen a couple of times,wich means Sonic's speed is not related to his physical condition, yet he noted he was getting out of shape when he didn't run as fast as he wanted to,and it was just as if his powers were stolen when he was temporarily aged to an old man.
- Why was Sonic having green eyes explained at all? Everyone else gained Brown Eyes and Blue Eyes with no explanation. I guess it's since Sonic should have Brown Eyes in this continuity, but the rerun covers ended up retconning to always have brown eyes anyway. Plus, what's with Tails and Blue Eyes? That fits the game and Archie versions of him, but this one looks better with Brown Eyes.
- Why is blue fur abnormal but pink is not?
- There was one issue where Amy is shown to have been brown originally but turned pink, but it's so full of continuity errors that the fans have discontinued it as non-canon. Personally I've always thought Amy's fur is dyed - she is a fashionista after all.
- Why do some animals wear clothes but others don't?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.