The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "Desert Eagle. Point five oh."
- Also, "Pikey reaction". Also, Bullet Tooth Tony realising Avi is in trouble, and bellowing the warning "Avi, pull yer socks up!" before executing the thugs by shooting through a wall and over the ducking Avi. Mickey's entire screen presence is one big CMoA too.
- Similarly, every time Brick Top opens his mouth, CMoA ensues. "Hence the expression: as greedy as a pig."
- "You know, fish, chips, cup o' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins, London!" This Troper can't help but use it whenever possible.
- Tony is a veritable showcase of these. And the "Pikey Reaction".
- Tommy actually redeems himself with one when he uses his broken gun to ward off Brick Top's thugs before they could dismember Turkish.
- Mickey is four rounds into a bare knuckle boxing match, drunk out of his skull from the fatal-to-anyone-else amount of liquor he'd drank the night before, bleeding and bruised, and gets knocked down. He sees himself from an out of body experience, seeming to be floating in water while looking up at his body being kicked by his oppopent. The music swells. Mickey gets up. The guy he's fighting turns just in time to get an honest to God megaton punch straight across the jaw and goes down; Mickey wins.
- Count 'em. Boris the Blade takes around a dozen rounds from a Desert Eagle .50, after being beaten up, stuffed into the trunk of Tony's car, surviving the wreck of said car, and getting hit by another car. In the meantime, he walked home and retrieved his own BFG, and delivered a Groin Attack to Tommy, without breaking stride. "Hard as the Soviet hammer" indeed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.