The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- First game:
- "That's where you're wrong. The Thievius Raccoonus doesn't make great thieves. It takes great thieves to make the Thievius Raccoonus!"
- In the end, Carmelita decides to give Sly a ten second head start in exchange for saving her life. Sly just stands around, making it look like he's going to wait until the last second just to be a dick. But on the final second, just as she hesitates, Sly kisses Carmelita and runs off. When Carmelita comes to her senses, she realizes that Sly's handcuffed her to the railing.
- So technically he was just being a dick.
- The final phase of Clockwerk. Being shot out of the sky by a barrage of missiles and crashing into a volcano (twice!) fails to kill him, so you platform across the wreckage of his death ray, climb onto his back and smash him in the face with your cane to finish him off. Clockwerk gloats all the while, but pieces of his head and face break away as you strike him, until he's finally finished ( until the sequel, at any rate).
- Second game:
- Bentley destroying a prison wall with a flying locomotive.
- How about Bentley getting a chapter dedicated to himself--it even says 'Bentley saves the day'--and saves Sly and Murray!
- Not to mention, he learned how to drive stick shift!
- Third game:
- YMMV on this one but at the intro of the third game when Bentley says "It's the crime of the century and 'the ball's' in motion"
- How Bentley gets rid of Black Baron's zeppelins for the fight against him? By cutting them down using blades of local windmills as shurikens of course!
- I'll give props to Penelope in fighting LeFwee. Once Bentley's down, she goes onto the mast and points a sword at LeFwee stating "No one touches that turtle, but me." Then she proceeds to fight him on top of a mast and then she defeats him by making him fall to the water and being eaten by sharks
- Posthumous one goes to Sly's dad, for inventing a technique to slide on laser beams. Sly even lampshades how absurdly awesome it is!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.