The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Plotwise, the Fortune Hunters team up with the Flying Legion to take down the evil Doctor Marmole.
This story contains examples of the following tropes:
- Action Girl - Tex Ryder, Brooklyn Betty and, to an extent, Polly Perkins
- Alternate Universe - splitting the difference between the world of Sky Captain and Crimson Skies.
- Anachronism Stew / Hollywood History - there's just no way around it. Fortunately, actual dates never seem to get mentioned.
- Author Appeal - because I just love the idea of zeppelin aircraft carriers.
- Big Bad - Doctor Marmole.
- Cool Airship - The Pandora.
- Cool Plane - lots. The ISA Devastators of the Fortune Hunters and the Curtiss P-40 Warhawks of the Flying Legion are the most obvious.
- Crossover - the basic premise.
- The Empire - the British Empire still exists, and her naval/zeppelin forces are quite respectable. But not evil. At all.
- Five-Man Band - The active Fortune Hunters kind of qualify for this.
- Intrepid Reporter - Polly Perkins, the Chronicle.
- You're Insane! - people say this to Dr Marmole a lot.
- Zeppelins from Another World - because, you know, it's Sky Captain and Crimson Skies. There's a lot of zeppelins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.