The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The S4 finale of Skins reveals that Naomi fell in love with Emily when she first saw her - at the age of 12, three years before the events of S3. And suddenly it's a lot more understandable why she spent the first half of S3 desperately trying to get Emily to admit that she was gay...
- "Skins" is particularly brilliant with hinting at death. In early S1, Jal reads about loss in psychology class with Chris sitting behind her. In late S2, Chris dies and Jal, his girlfriend at the time, is the one most affected. Shown again when, in Freddie's S3 episode, the class learns about Hamlet and Naomi compares Hamlet to Freddie ("Hamlet's basically a teenage boy. He's got all these desires and he doesn't have the bottom to reach out for them. So, he goes mad, wanks off about Ophelia, and as it's so boring, somebody has to kill him.") In S4, his girlfriend, Effy, goes mad like Ophelia, and Freddie is eventually killed like Hamlet.
- Skins: The scene where Rob laughs off Emily's coming out makes sense, considering he's married to a woman (Jenna) who does not take the news well and was trying to stave off her reaction (which he didn't succeed at totally). His season 4 interaction with Emily seems to confirm this.
- Franky's Freak-Out in the S5 finale. She runs off, hysterical, and eventually Liv catches up to her. Franky tells her to go away. Sounds relatively harmless- except for the bit where Franky was hanging off the edge of a cliff at the time, raising the possibility that she wanted to die.
- There's a worse possibility: Franky only tripped because she looked behind her- had she not, she might have run straight off the edge of the cliff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.