The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- The Phys Ed teacher is Major Alex Louis Armstrong.
- Who teaches his class by having them run laps around the school (About 20km when you include the fields and forest).
- While cleaning the school grounds, Hachiken finds and drags back a discarded Colonel Sanders statue. Lord knows who dumped it by the side of the road, but everything involving the boys' shenanigans with it from that point onwards is laugh-out-loud hilarious.
- "WE'VE ANGERED THE COLONEL!"
- Really, practically anything Hachiken says or does is hilarious, mostly due to the ridiculous facial expressions he uses.
- They're infectious as people who have spent time with him, such as Aki and her family, have started doing them; and it's hilarious every time.
- Aki's father tells Hachiken how to identify the age of the cows by their udders and how low they hang. His wife smacks him with a broom.
- Followed by Hachiken staring in Aki's direction while musing over said method, resulting in Aki's Dad beating him up
- When Hachiken and Aikawa come back from summer break:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.