The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Porting Disaster: Arguable for the console ports. The versions on the Dreamcast, Play Station 2 and GBA didn't even try to give you a sniper controller, which took out a lot of the games' appeal. The Xbox version did try to make a sniper rifle accessory, but the scope didn't really work and it was very unwieldy and cheap-feeling.
- That One Boss: Cobra, in the first two games. In the first game, he's either running with the president's daughter on his shoulder, or riding in an erratically-moving car while using her as a shield, and ramming you with a semi truck after that. In the second game, he once again uses a human shield while on a moving vehicle, and he also throws alot of stuff, including hostages, at you.
- Monica in the original. She wears armor, has 10 Hit Points (instead of 5 for previous bosses), hides a lot, taunts you repeatedly, and uses the President as a human shield.
- The penultimate boss of EX, Phantom, drives a hover tank with an Invisibility Cloak, is hard to hit, and attacks by ramming.
- Almost every boss in the console-only SS 3 is this, due to the lack of a light gun peripheral and the clumsy controls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.