The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alas, Poor Villain: Vincent
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment:
- The ghost in the subway and the Happy Birthday phone call in the hospital.
- On subsequent playthroughs, in the sewers you have the option to drop the steel pipe into the water. This spawns a fairy who presents two pipes, one made of silver and another made of gold. If you refuse both you get to keep both and you get your steel pipe back. There are no future references to it other than Heather thinking about pawning the gold pipe.
- Demonic Spiders: The Slurper enemies, which are fond of repeatedly knocking Heather to the ground and crawling on top of her for damage.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Considering he doesn't actually appear, there is a surprisingly large number of Stanley Coleman fanfics on the net.
- Vincent. A lot of fans found him to be one of the most interesting psychos in the series.
- Good Bad Bugs:
- It's possible to force the Missionary Boss into a corner, making him much easier to fight.
- Nurses can sometimes get stuck near corners making it hard for them to hit you but easy for you to hit them.
- Hell Is That Noise: The sound the pendulum enemies make. Imagine the sound of a red tailed hawk screaming mixed with rusty metallic scraping sounds.
- Les Yay: Claudia is awfully attached to Alessa. Doubles as Foe Yay since Heather is Alessa.
- Moral Event Horizon: Claudia crosses this when she murders Harry.
- Alternatively, messing with Heather in the chapel in order to get her to birth God. The Vincent-stabbing was justified, though, what with the whole backstabbing and all.
- Narm Charm: "SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH, BITCH!" Stupid as that line may be, it's delivered so passionately it crosses over into awesome.
- Paranoia Fuel: "They looked like monsters to you?" ...Oh no.
- Valtiel. He never attacks you, and is always just out of reach, and just... watches. He's a thoroughly disturbing reinforcement of the stalker theme that Stanley represents.
- Smug Snake: Vincent, oh so very much. He delights in manipulating Heather and Douglas, making cruel jokes at their expense and rambling on madly for his own amusement. And it still manages to be a Player Punch when Claudia stabs him in the back, that charming bastard.
- The Woobie: Heather for a good chunk of the game. Her character design was made to make it seem like she was constantly slightly teary eyed, which fits for the first portion of the game where all she wants is to get home and get away from the hellish surroundings. It gets worse when she finds out her father has been murdered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.