The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adaptation Displacement: Raise your hand if you knew before the credits that it was based off a novel.
- Fridge Logic: An in-movie example, followed by an example of Fridge Brilliance: "Wait... why wasn't I injured in the accident?" "Because you were wearing your seatbelt."
- Genius Bonus: An incredibly ironic joke in the film's final minutes. Miles, in the throes of depression, opens his prized vintage wine, a 1961 Chateau Cheval Blanc. It's made from Cabernet Franc and Merlot, two grapes Miles had verbally trashed during the film.
- Frass Canyon, the vineyard Miles trashes and where he gets the news that his book had been rejected, is this plus Meaningful Name: the word "frass" means insect waste material.
- Squick: Miles drinking from the spit bucket at Frass Canyon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.