The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- The randomness of the factions' personalities are well-documented with lots of Egregious examples. This troper (User:case) had a funny game that reversed roles entirely: Early on, the Spartans declared war as I was trapping them from getting more land. Fair enough. Then the Peacekeepers made a surprise strike on my faction even though they were much weaker and I hadn't declared any wars myself. The Spartans had about as much power as myself, but on the first sign of trouble, they surrendered unconditionally to my faction. The Peacekeepers, on the hand, continued to fight to the bloody end, refusing to compromise with someone who, again, never started a war. Whoever decided to join that colony for peacekeeping ideals got ripped off to say the least.
- The Longevity Vaccine movie features what appears to be a TV show that is a cross between the game and South Park, with a Morgan caricature chasing a Lal caricature away.
"Morgan": Hey! Get off my land, you peacekeeping sonofa--(channel change)
- "Please don't go. The Drones need you...they look up to you..."
- The Sound Off example on the main page can be heard when you build a Network Node at one of your bases.
- A faction, who manages to get kicked out of the game within the first ten rounds, because they went exploring and left their single base unguarded and exposed to a nearby Mind Worm. Happens rarely, but it happens. Funny and practical, as one less opponent makes the game much easier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.