The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adaptation Displacement: Most people that go into the movie don't exactly realize it was based on a novel.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: For those who didn't like the film, almost everybody has agreed that the soundtrack is very good (particularly the scenes that used a Mahler piece and in Teddy's first dream).
- Moral Event Horizon: Dr. Naehring arguing in favor of leaving the patients shackled to the floor to potentially drown. Quite probably an intentional Kick the Dog moment to solidify his image as a mad Nazi doctor in
- The opening theme can be a little over the top, especially when all that's happening is a boat approaching an island. Oh no... waves! DUN DUN DUN!!!!
- "Marshall...you have no friends"
- Nightmare Fuel: The cliff covered in rats.
- Paranoia Fuel: The imagined Rachel says that in fifty years the Ghost project will be operational. The book takes place in 1954. It was published in 2003. Subverted. There is no Ghost project.
- That We know of anyway
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.