The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The whole movie is disturbing. Especially during Teddy's first nightmare, when his wife turns around to reveal that she's missing a huge chunk of her back.
- The guy who after trying to shoot himself but ending up bleeding to death for an hour with half his head blown off? Or the many piles of corpses that overflowed from the trains and froze together? Look carefully, and you can see one with a ribcage poking out.
- The lake scene. It starts so placid, so peaceful and then in a flash the viewer is punched in a face with a gust of the most mind-freezing and dehumanizing insanity, as
TeddyAndrew understands that his wife has just drowned their three children. And then she asks him to sit them at the table and play dolls with their bodies. All in the same placid and even cheerful tone.
- "Baby, why are you all wet?"
- The images at Dachau, including the guard who tried to kill himself and failed. What's even more nightmarish is that the horrific images are based on real-life events and actually did drive a squad of soldiers to execute the guards just as we see in the film.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.