|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The titular character and the main female lead. Shion is a warrior "doll" tasked with hunting down and killing Geists. Being a "single-digit" doll, Shion has more unique abilities and individuality compare to her mass-produced, double-digit "sisters". When she is saved by the Geist infected Hiroki she decide to spare him and tells Hiroki that she will not kill him for now for "research purposes" as Hiroki remain mentally unchanged. She started to take up residents in his apartment, without his permission, to monitor him.
- Action Girl: She is an interdimensional Magical Girl that fights dangerous werebeasts.
- Artificial Human: Like all other Dolls.
- Barely-There Swimwear: Wears a micro bikini in the bonus Beach Episode.
- Battle Couple: With Hiroki after he saves her from being impregnated by another Geist.
- Beast and Beauty: The Beauty to Hiroki's Beast.
- Betty and Veronica: The Betty to Yukiko's Veronica for Hiroki's Archie.
- Cain and Abel: Since all dolls are "siblings", Shion is the Abel to Infinity's Cain.
- Character Development: Surprisingly, considering this is a Hentai. Shion goes from an Emotionless Girl to a Defrosting Ice Queen.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Toward Hiroki after the two become an Official Couple, its completely Played for Laughs and also shows that she is no longer an Emotionless Girl.
- Emotionless Girl: Like all other Dolls, although she does start to develop emotions the more she hangs out with Hiroki, and eventually grows out it.
- Genki Girl: Acts like this when disguised as a student at Hiroki's school. Funny enough, after her Character Development she becomes a genuine one.
- "Glad to Be Alive" Sex: Agrees to have sex with Hiroki after he saves her from Slug Geist, deciding she would rather loss her virginity to him than an enemy Geist.
- Hard Light: She can create this, allowing her to form weapons, primary her Wolverine Claws, and wings in order to fly.
- The Hero Dies: She is seemly killed by Infinity at the end of the anime and in one of the ending of the H-game.
- In Love with the Mark: A Doll created specifically to kill Geist, not only does she falls in love with Hiroki, who was turned into Geist, but he turns out to be the Wolf Geist, the most powerful and dangerous Geist of them all.
- Lovely Angels: With Lydia Doll-013, before they lost track of each other.
- Light 'Em Up: She is able to create Hard Light and lasers beams.
- Magical Girl: A more sci-fi variation, but she is still a magical female warrior from another dimension.
- Magical Girlfriend: To Hiroki and he saves her from Slug Geist.
- Ms. Fanservice: Sort of a requirement for the main heroine in a Hentai.
- Polyamory: Near the end of the story, she ends up in a threesome relationship with Hiroki and Yukiko. Granted, she never fully got uses to being in a relationship with Yukiko.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair reaches down to her backside.
- Rescue Romance: Develops an interest in Hiroki after he nursed her back to health after her fight with the Lizard Geist, despite her trying to kill him at the time. She determines that this act of kindness was out-of-character for a Geist and decides to monitor him for research purposes. She later realizes her feeling for him after he saves her from Shigeru Otahara/Slug Geist.
- Technical Virgin: She was sodomized and orally raped by Shigeru/Slug Geist but was saved by Hiroki before he can perform vaginal penetration. After determining it won't be long until she is Defiled Forever by an enemy Geist, she allows Hiroki to take her "true virginity".
- Tsundere: To Hiroki, especially after her Character Development.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: To Hiroki after the two become an Official Couple, she is even willing to turn on her leader and "brother" Infinity to protect him.
- Wolverine Claws: Her main weapon which she creates with Hard Light.
Hiroki Asaki (Wolf Geist)
The main male lead. A high school student that lives alone in his own apartment. Unknowingly to him, he ended being infected by the Miko the Wolf Geist the leader of all Geist, but mentally was able to remain human. After surviving car accident, thanks to his newfound abilities as a Geist, Hiroki finds himself in the middle of a battle between two different inter-dimensional factions, the "Dolls" that want to kill him and the "Geist" that wants their leader back.
- Ascended Fanboy: He is secretly a big fan of Magical Girl Hentai and now finds himself in the middle of an adventure similar to the genre he loves.
- Bad Powers, Good People: The guy has all the powers of a Geist minus his consciousness merging with the inter-dimensional being now living in his body. He can turn into a powerful wolf man capable of shredding his opponent to pieces. Grant, going One-Winged Angel does allow Miko to influence his personality the more he uses his Geist form.
- Battle Couple: With Shion once he gains access to his One-Winged Angel.
- Beast and Beauty: The Beast to Shion's Beauty.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He is a fan of Magical Girl Hentai and certainly enjoys his "medical examinations" from Yukiko, but most is a fairly nice guy for the most part. When Shion start living with him, their arrangement was initially an Innocent Cohabitation. After changing into his Geist form for the first time, Hiroki started developing a desire to rape Shion from his Super-Powered Evil Side, and feels deeply ashamed for having these thoughts. Its only until Shion gave her consent, does he have sex with her.
- Curb Stomp Battle: Hiroki tends to dish these out when he is in his Wolf Geist form.
- "Glad to Be Alive" Sex: The first time he has sex with Shion, as he just barley survived an encounter with Slug Geist and she was nearly Defiled Forever.
- Healing Factor: One the abilities he gained from Miko. He can survive getting run over by a truck and being impaled on a tree branch.
- Ordinary High School Student: Before he became the host the Wolf Geist.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: After becoming the host to Miko the Wolf Geist, Hiroki is able to turn himself into a wolf-man.
- Polyamory: Hiroki ends up with both Shion and Yukiko near the end of story. Yukiko was pretty happy with the arrangement, while Shion eventually agreed to it, she would rather have Hiroki all to herself.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Miko the Wolf Geist certainly acts as this for Hiroki.
- World's Strongest Man: The Wolf Geist is stated to be the strongest out of all the Geists, and it shows. Hiroki pretty much Curb Stomp everybody once he goes One-Winged Angel. Infinite was only a threat to him because he had Hiroki subdued before he can transform.
"Dolls" are essentially organic androids from another dimension that were created for the purpose of hunting down and killing their long time enemy, the "Geist".
- Artificial Human: Basically what all dolls are.
- Dimensional Traveler: All Dolls are from another dimension and came to the human world to hunt down Geists.
- Emotionless Girl: Dolls apparently were create to have no emotions, however they do seem develop them over time.
- Form-Fitting Wardrobe: The Dolls' catsuit leave very little to the imagination.
- Inhumanly Beautiful Race: Invoked. According to Shion, dolls are created to look beautiful and appealing to geist as a means to attract them.
- Magical Girl: A more more sci-fi variation, but they still count.
- Robot Girl: Subverted. Dolls certainly function like this, as they can be programmed, mass-produced, and its even hinted that they can be "repaired", but they are in fact organic outside of their equipment. The biggest indication of their organic nature is the fact that they can be impregnated by humans and geists.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: While in their uniform, Dolls do not wear sleeves.
- Super Prototype: Single-digit Dolls like Shion Doll-007 and Infinity Doll-008 have more powers and individuality compare to the "mass-produced", double-digits Dolls like Lydia Doll-013 and Infinity's Bodyguard Babes. Single-digit Dolls are the only one of their "model".
- You Are Number 6: Each Doll is given a designation number. From what has been exampled, Dolls with a single digit are Super Prototype that are stronger and have more unique abilities than Dolls with double-digits. Dolls with double-digits are the "mass-produced" foot soldiers that are weaker than the single digit Dolls.
A Geist-hunter and Shion's partner. She is another interdimensional combat Doll sent to the human world with the mission of stopping the Geist outbreak by killing them. Being a "mass-produced", double-digit doll, Lydia's combat abilities are far weaker than Shion. During their mission, she and Shion split up to investigate Kitano Seikatsu Academy. However, she falls in a trap and get caught by the Geist at the start of the story.
- Adaptation Expansion: She only appear for one scene in the H-game, but is given a lot more screen time in the anime.
- Baby Factory: Gets the unfortunate pleasure of being repeatedly impregnated and forced give birth to many Tentacle Geists over the course of several days.
- Balloon Belly: Spends a good chunk of the story with a bloated stomach due to the sheer number of Naughty Tentacles forced down in her orifices, on top of being forced to be a Baby Factory for the Tentacle Geists.
- Damsel in Distress: Spends most of the story being captured and sexually tortured by the Geists.
- Decoy Protagonist: Of the anime. She is the main focus for most of the first episode.
- Faux Action Girl: She ends up captured relatively easily by the Geists at the beginning of the story.
- Green Eyes
- Hot Mom: Technically, after being forced to be a Tentacle Geist Baby Factory.
- Katannas Are Just Better: Her weapon of choice.
- Leotard of Power: Unlike the other Dolls that wear full catsuits.
- Lovely Angels: With Shion Doll-007, before Lydia was captured.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Parental Incest: Many of the Tentacle Geists that raped and impregnated her when she was forced to be a Baby Factory included her own "children".
- Screaming Birth: When she was forced to give birth to a Tentacle Geist, although her screams were muffled due to the Naughty Tentacles shoved down her throat.
- Thirteen Is Unlucky: She is Doll-013, and nothing has gone right for her since she was sent to the human world.
- Ugly Guys Hot Daughter: Inverted. She is the Hot Mom to the rather ugly Tentacle Geist that she was forced to give birth to.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A.
The leader of the Dolls and Shion's only known "brother". Infinite is a Doll created with the specific purpose to eliminate the Wolf Geist, which ends up putting him at odd with the main characters.
- Awesome but Impractical: His BFG. Its stated to be powerful, but it needs a few minutes to charge up. Usually, he has to relies of his Bodyguard Babes to subdue his target to give him time to get ready.
- BFG: His main weapon, although he need a few minutes to charge up an attack.
- Black and White Morality: He does not care if Hiroki is good or not, so long as he is the human host to the Wolf Geist, then he must die, no exceptions.
- Big Bad Ensemble: Being the leader of the Dolls that want to kill Hiroki. He services as this along with Yukiko.
- Cain and Abel: Since all dolls are "siblings", he is the Cain to Shion's Abel
- Final Boss: He serves at the last villain that Shion and Hiroki has to deal with.
- Knight of Cerebus: Somehow manages to be this despite being the only non-rapist among Shion and Hiroki's opponents.
- The Leader: Acts as the leader of the Dolls.
- The One Guy: He is the only male Doll shown in the story.
- White-Haired Pretty Boy
- Wolverine Claws: Just like Shion.
"Geist" are non-corporeal beings from another dimension that travel to the human world to possess them in order gain a physical body to carry out their desires to cause deconstruction and/or sex. The human host receive special mental and physical powers, but also gain the same strong desires and memories of the geist. This gives the human host access to an One-Winged Angel form that has animal-like characteristics.
- Dimensional Traveler: Like Dolls, Geist come from a different dimension and travel to the human world in order to find hosts to grant them a physical body.
- Healing Factor: All Geist can heal faster than regularly human, although how strong it is varies from Geist to Geist. Shigeru/Slug Geist by far has the most powerful healing factor as he can completely regenerate his body after it has been destroyed, although the process is rather slow.
- The Hedonist: The Geist that go to the human world are the ones that want to gain physical body by merging with human so that they can either cause destruction and/or experience pleasures of the flesh.
- Mars Needs Women: Justified. As most of them were humans that have merged with non-corporeal beings that turned them into Geist. They are fully capable of reproducing with both humans and Dolls.
- One-Winged Angel: Geist have both a human form that have limited superpower and a stronger Geist form.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: When a human host changes into their One-Winged Angel form, they often take on animal-like characteristics.
- Symbiotic Possession: Although it borderlines on Demonic Possession. When a Geist infects a human host, their consciousness apparently fuse together. The human host of a Geist retains a their self awareness but gains the memories of the Geist and their personalities are consumed with the desire for deconstruction and sex. The main reason why Shion chose to leave Hiroki alive and study him is because he does not seem to be plagued with such desires and mentally remains the same.
Yukiko Misuzu (Snake Geist)
The physical education teacher and school nurse who tended to Hiroki and Shion. She becomes more interested in Hiroki after she visited him the day he was run over by a truck without being hurt. She later becomes Shion's rival for Hiroki 's attention. Its later revealed that she is current de-facto leader of Geists, Hebi, the Snake Geist. She was the power of venom. Her bites can turn Geist infected people into complete Geists within 24 hours. She can also manipulate the bodily fluids of someone with the use of her mouth.
- Adaptational Wimp: Yukiko is a Non-Action Big Bad in the OVA, while in the original visual novel she has her own One-Winged Angel form and actually does fight Shion.
- Betty and Veronica: The Veronica to Shion's Betty for Hiroki's Archie.
- Big Bad Ensemble: Being the de-facto leader of Geists, Yukiko serves as this along with Infinity.
- Deadly Doctor: She is the school nurse and a dangerous Geist.
- Depraved Bisexual: Openly admits to being attracted to both Hiroki and Shion, and is more than happy to form a Polyamory relationship with them.
- Disc One Final Boss: Yukiko spends most of the story acting as The Heavy that tries to get Hiroki to given into his Super-Powered Evil Side and is ultimately the last villainous Geist the protagonists have to deal with. However, by the time Hiroki and Shion confronts her, she changes her mind, removes the venom from Hiroki that would have let Wolf Geist take full control of his body, and decide she would rather be his Sex Slave. After talking it over, she was able to talk them into forming a Polyamory, only for Infinity to temporary dispatch her to serve as the Final Boss.
- Fangs Are Evil: In Episode 3 its revealed that she has large snake fangs.
- Form-Fitting Wardrobe: Yukiko's turtleneck sweater that somehow manages to be this by design, since she's deliberately trying to seduce Hiroki to use him, before eventually falling for him after he sleeps with her.
- Happiness in Slavery: She becomes Hiroki's "Sex Slave" near the end of the game and certainly enjoys all the sexual acts she performs with both him and Shion.
- The Heavy: She is the one commanding all the other Geists that have invaded Kitano Seikatsu Academy and serves as the biggest direct threat to Shion and Hiroki for most of the story.
- Hospital Hottie: Being Kitano Seikatsu Academy's school nurse.
- Hot Teacher: On top of being the school nurse, she is also the academy's physical education teacher.
- Know When to Fold'Em: Near the end of the story, with all of her cohorts dead or incapacitated, Yukiko decides to surrender once Shion and Hiroki track her down in the abandoned school building. Yukiko gives Hiroki the antidote to venom she infected him with earlier, the one that turn Geist infected people into complete Geists within 24 hours. She even offers to be his Sex Slave, which Hiroki actually accepts.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Apparently, she was this even before being infected with Geist. She only became more lustful after being turned into the Snake Geist.
- Ms. Fanservice: And she knows it.
- Non-Action Big Bad: In the anime.
- Poisonous Person: Her main ability is produce venom which she can uses for multiple different purposes, such as turn Geist infected people into complete Geists within 24 hours.
- Polyamory: Near the end of the story, she convinces Hiroki to form a threesome relationship with both her and Shion. Although she describes their relationship as Shion and herself being Hiroki's Sex Slaves, rather than girlfriends, much to Shion's annoyance.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair reaches down to her knees.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only female Geist to be introduced in the story.
- Snakes Are Sexy: She is the Snake Geist and is definitely sexy.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A.
Shigeru Otahara (Slug Geist)
An Otaku and Hiroki's classmate. Shigeru is Hiroki's self-proclaimed "best friend" due to their shared interest in Magical Girl Hentai. He frequently tries to hang around Hiroki, even though Hiroki insists that they are not friends and only really tolerates him because Shigeru is able to provide Hiroki with the latest Hentai. Although many of his classmate find him creepy, Shigeru is very intelligent and a strangely confident individual. Its later that he has become the host of the Slug Geist.
- Ambiguously Bi: The guy has a thing for Magical Girl Hentai and is attracted to Shion. Although his attempts to be Hiroki's best friend makes him come off as a Stalker With a Crush.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: His Geist form is a giant slug.
- Combat Tentacles: In his Slug Geist form, when he is not using them as Naughty Tentacles.
- Defeat Means Friendship: In a way. After being defeated by Hiroki and revealed to be Not Quite Dead, Shigeru offer to help the main character after Hiroki is poisoned by Yukiko. That said, they treat him as The Friend Nobody Likes.
- The Dragon: To Yukiko.
- Mighty Glacier: Being a slug man, Shigeru is left mostly stationary when he changes into his Geist form. However, his poison needles and Combat Tentacles ends up making up for his lack of mobility.
- Naughty Tentacles: In his Slug Geist form.
- Not Quite Dead: He is seemly killed by Hiroki after he changed into his Wolf Geist form for the first time. However, Shigeru later returns as a fly and explains that he capable regenerating his body after it is destroyed.
- Poisonous Person: He is able to launch needles from his body and through his Naughty Tentacles while in his Geist form.
- Otaku: Loves maid cafes and Magical Girl Hentai.
- Overly Long Tongue: In his Geist form, which he uses as a weapon.
Koji Kawaikawa (Cat Geist)
The music teacher at Kitano Seikatsu Academy who has a reputation for being a pervert towards his female students, despite being a self-proclaimed gentleman. He later become the host to the Cat Geist, and took up resident in the nearby abandoned school building. As the Cat Geist, Koji is given razor sharp claws and ability to see in the dark. He and Thunder Geist end up capturing Lydia at the beginning of the story.
- Bald of Evil: Koji in his human form wears a toupee and is completely bald underneath.
- The Beastmaster: He is normally the one controlling the Tentacle Geists.
- Camp Straight: He is a very campy Sissy Villain, but he is also a rapist that targets women.
- Cats Are Mean: He is definitely one of the most sadistic Gesit presented.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: In his human form.
- Gratuitous English: Occasionally, likes to use English terms when speaking.
- Half the Man He Used To Be: How Hiroki, while in his Wolf Geist form, ultimately kills him.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Takes pleasure in forcing Lydia to be a Baby Factory for his Tentacle Geists and watching her give birth to one of them. Apparently, he was so turned on, he raped Lydia shortly after "her child" was delivered.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red Oni to Thunder's Blue Oni.
- Sissy Villain: He is the biggest Large Ham and the most flamboyant person among the Geists.
- Those Two Bad Guys: Often seen with his partner in crime, Thunder Geist.
Ura the Thunder Geist is a silent mysterious Geist that takes on the appearance of a humanoid electric eel. His human identity is unknown. Thunder is one of the Geists responsible for Lydia capture, along with Koji/Cat Geist.
- Electric Torture: Loves to gives these out. He can alter his electric shocks so that his victims feel extreme pleasure instead, resulting in them reaching organism shortly after he zaps them and does this repeatedly to Lydia.
- Psycho Electric Eel: He is an electric eel man, and is most certainly a villain.
- Punched Across the Room: More like kicked across the room to be accurate. Its how Hiroki, while in his Wolf Geist form, kills him.
- The Quiet One: Does not speak a single word of dialogue in the anime.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni to Koji's Red Oni.
- Shock and Awe: His main power is to generate electricity.
- Those Two Bad Guys: He is usually with his partner, Cat Geist.
A large lizard man Geist whose human identity is unknown. Lizard Geist was apparently close friends with Wolf Geist before the two of them traveled to the human world to find hosts to gain a physical bodies. Lizard will not hesitate to protect his friend, even if Hiroki, Wolf Geist's human host, is unaware of their connection.
- Conspicuous Trenchcoat: Wear a large trench coat over his body. Its ends up being destroyed by Shion's lasers.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Saves Hiroki from Shion at the beginning of the story, at the cost of his own life.
- High-Pressure Blood: A few seconds after being slashed by Shion's Wolverine Claws, but not before he was able to knock her out with a Tail Slap. As a result, he dies from blood loss.
- Lizard Folk: Being a giant lizard man.
- Tail Slap: He was able to knock out Shion, by smacking her with his tail and spend her flying into a nearby tree. But collapses afterward due to a fatal injury he received.
- Small Role, Big Impact: He only had a few minutes of screen time and has quick fight with Shion before dying. But he did save Hiroki's life and did set up the circumstances that allowed Shion to realize that Hiroki's is mentally still completely human.
- Token Good Teammate: He seems to be one of the nicer Geist as he protected Hiroki from Shion at the beginning of the story.
- Villainous Friendship: With Wolf Geist, before they traveled to human world to gain physical bodies.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Has the least screentime out of all of the Geists, and is the first one to be killed off.
A low ranked, seemly non-sentient Geist that follows the order of higher ranked Geists.
- Child by Rape: Its implied all of them are this, specially the ones that Lydia gave birth to.
- Express Delivery: The gestation cycle for a women pregnant with a Tentacle Geist is extremely quick, as Lydia was able to give birth to several dozen of them in just a matter of days.
- Mars Needs Women: Like all other Geist, they are capable of reproducing with either human women or Dolls. Any woman impregnated by a Tentacle Geist will give birth to another Tentacle Geist.
- Naughty Tentacles: Well they are tentacle monsters is a Hentai, so this is a given.
- Non-Malicious Monster: They do not appear to be sentient, and are they are either following the orders of another Geist or simply run on instinct.
- Villainous Incest: Many of the Tentacle Geist that raped and impregnated Lydia included her own "children".