The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "You did just fight the god of the toilets. So, uhm... don't forget to wash your hands."
- The music coming to a dead stop for a few seconds when Anthony admits he's in love with a demon.
- Four times. And the way most of the demons respond to his affections is quite funny.
- "Why is there a shopping mall in the middle of an alternate dimension in Antarctica?"
- "This is the brand of cereal I eat back home. I see this box every day." (The crewman opens the box.) "Ew! What is this, mud? Is this what demons eat?... Maybe it's an acquired taste?"
- "Hey, welcome to the sector Carina shopping center! Our awful location, lousy selection, and terrible customer service make us #1 in shopper mortality!"
- Jimenez's reaction to meeting Mastema:
Mastema: I'm sure that we will get along splendidly. Provided you learn a bit of etiquette from Zelenin first, that is.
Jimenez: ... Asshole.
- Nearly any dialogue involving NPC demons of the "Beast" personality type (a Boisterous Bruiser with No Indoor Voice). In particular, in the Chaos path, there's a friendly Niddhogr in Sector Carina who helpfully informs you:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.