The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- There are only three Shin Megami Tensei games that allow the player to begin and end the game as a girl. They are Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, Shin Megami Tensei If..., and the recent PSP remake of Persona 3. Note that only in the first example is being female mandatory.
- Curious about why Cereberus's design has only one head? This design choice is a tradition that remained from the original novel's depiction.
- One of the items obtainable from vending machines is called "Cielo Mist", a drink made in Jamaica. This is a reference to the character Cielo from Digital Devil Saga, who spoke with a Jamaican accent.
- Also, the Kirijo company was part of the Nanjo group from the first Persona game, as stated by Mitsuru's father.
- If one is able to avoid killing Namatame, they are able to access a dungeon that must be cleared by December 24th, 2011. This is almost one year to the before the Mayan calendar ends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.