|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Sherlok Holms is a Stylistic Suck Detective Drama webcomic by troper User:Commander Jay. Think of it as Creepypasta meets Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff. The plot for each comic goes like this: Sherlok Holms, our hero (a usually armless stick figure with a sometimes striped hat) and his partner-in-crime Ben go out and attempt to "arest" a famous creepypasta star (for example, Slender Man). Starting off as a running joke between friends, the creator (Manty64) decided to draw the comics digitally and post him on his Deviantart page, where it has gained a very small cult following. You can read them here. Definitely not influenced by that Sherlock Holmes guy, he's a hack.
Sherlok Holms provides examples of:
- Aborted Arc: The Jadusable arc ended right at a cliffhanger...and was followed by a Scott Pilgrim parody.
- Big Bad: Suicide Mouse and formerly Mr. Burns.
- Bee-Bee Gun: Jadusable's weapon is a weird variation on this: it actually turns people into bees.
- Berserk Button: Never follow Sherlok around unless you're Ben. "SERIOSLY I SAID KNOKC IT OFF ALREDY"
- Buddy Cop Show
- Catch Phrase: "i am SHERLOK HOLMS, mastre detectve" or some variation on that.
- Ben goes with "ur undre arest"
- Eye Beams: The only weapon Ben can use.
- Five-Man Band:
- Heel Face Turn: Mr. Burns, Squidward.
- Heel Face Door Slam: Despite the fact that Mr. Burns had a Heel Face Turn, he's killed by Ben because "he's annoying".
- Jerkass: Suicide Mouse and Haunted Super Mario 64, the former being the prime example; he steals 30 cakes, takes Ben with, and steals all of Sherlok's weapons just so he can kill Ben.
- Lazy Artist: Duh.
- Morality Chain: Ben, who keeps Sherlok from stealing bananas and doing "drogs"
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Apparently, a successful "arest" requires Eye Beams and a Boom! Headshot!.
- Lampshaded in Episod 17.
- Narm: Intentional. "WHY DID U KELL MY FAMILE????"
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain: Jadusable's "beeinator" turns people into bees. He's allergic to bee stings. No prizes for guessing how they defeat him.
- Oh Poop
- Private Detective: Sherlok.
- The Quiet One: According to Word of God, Ben "cen say otr tiengs [than his Catch Phrase] but onley wehn th situatin arises taht he neds to do it"
- Rouge Angles of Satin: "Shute", "Arest", "Banannanas", "Soicide", and "Ramina", amung contless otres.
- Schedule Slip: The updates range from a few hours to a few weeks.
- Sidekick: Ben.
- Stylistic Suck
- They Fight Crime: He's a stick figure with a moldable face. He's a statue that shoots lasers out of his eyes. They fight crime!
- Took a Level In Badass: Wallis, in Episod 27.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sherlok and bananas.
- Verbal Tic Ben and "ur undre arest"
- Vere Specle Episode: Episode 9, where "sherlok homls gets drogs".
an th prim subkict is......TV TROPS