The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Evil Is Sexy: at least when the hypnotism is off.
- Fridge Logic: Rosemary is heavy enough to pose a serious health problem, acceptance of her looks is not going to solve this.
- Of course it's not. That's not the point of the film. Not to mention that one can accept someone's looks AND admit that they are at a dangerous weight. The two things aren't incompatible.
- Tear Jerker: During the hypnosis, Hal saw Cadence as a perfectly healthy and beautiful little girl. After it's turned off, he sees her again... with burns all over her face. He looks up, and what does Hal see? "Pediatric Burn Unit."
- Unfortunate Implications: All ugly/fat people have inner beauty in spades, and vice versa.
- The Woobie: Rosemary.
- Cadence, along with all the other burn victims.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.