The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Don't think there's humor to be found in this game? The potential for it is there, if you care to look.
- On top of the cliff over looking Barba's lair, you can grab onto a large hawk and go for a ride. However, the hawk's path will eventually take you back around to where it got close enough to grab... meaning that Wander will get slammed into the cliff face if you don't let go ahead of time.
- The area just outside of Barba's lair has a bunch of tortoises crawling around on the ground. Wander will sometimes trip over them.
- Wander's tendency to trip over himself can lead to a few chuckles when trying to walk up some sloped objects; he will essentially trip his way up the slope in a derpy fashion.
- When you defeat Malus (#16), it grabs its face, making it look like it's Facepalming.
- Sometimes when falling a short distance and pressing the sword button at the right time, the sword will get stuck in the ground.
- When climbing up a wall to another platform, if you manage to get Wander parallel to the platform and close to the step, let go and he'll kinda roll off the wall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.