The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Joachim's introduction as Grand pappilon intro speech. (Especially considering the sinister music that plays just prior), with the entire party going 'what?'
- Ditto to the next dungeon where Joachim has a complete Cheesy confrontation with Veronica... Where he is powerless till he gets his mask back
- This particular moment from the second game:
Yuri: Bite me.
Asmodeus-Rasputin: No, it is YOU who will bite ME!
Astaroth: What do you wish, human?
Yuri: I wish you'd shove it. You know where.
- In Covenant, the Uncanny Valley turns what would have been the saddest moment in the game into a funny moment just because Yuri's face looked so ridiculous.
- In the first game where a flashback of young Yuri talks about how he wants "lots and lots of siblings'" and how "Mom and Dad can make babies if they are together" to his mother. Then the very next scene went downhill from there.
- The Running Gag where you name Roger Bacon. In the first game, you first meet him and he introduces himself, cutting to a naming screen. And then you get interrupted when he starts looking at the screen and asking if the player thinks they're going to travel together.
- In From the New World, when Shania introduces herself to Johnny, watch where his line of sight is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.