The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: There was a little girl in California who had a rare disease and cited Selena Gomez as her idol. She was featured on Tumblr for making her a small bracelet... and then that little girl met Selena Gomez in person. Selena was later seen in a professional photo wearing the bracelet the little girl had made for her.
- What makes it even more amazing is that unlike other celebrities she doesnt tell the press she's visiting sick children. Shes just doing it because shes a good person.
- Ear Worm: Alot of her songs are pretty catchy: "Love You Like A Love Song", "Naturally", "Off The Chain" and "Round & Round" to name a few.
- Whiplash on her third album, which was written by Britney Spears.
- Face of the Band: Tell me, can you name any of the other members of "Selena Gomez & The Scene"?
- Fan Community Nickname: Selenators.
- Fandom Rivalry: Her fans and Miley Cyrus's fans don't really get along.
- Heartwarming Moments: Who Says on her third album.
- Les Yay Shipping: She has gotten tons and tons of that with former friend Demi Lovato, and the fall out they had in 2009 merely served to further fuel it. Now that they're back to being BFFs, this even gets better.
- Tear Jerker: Ghost Of You, The Way I Loved You and Middle Of Nowhere. Her few ballads cause their fair share of tears.
- What Do You Mean It's for Kids?: In "Hit The Lights", a song on her latest album, she swears. Twice.
- Rock God is also hardly wholesome.
- She doesn't suffer from this quite as badly as good friend Taylor Swift, though.
- The Woobie: Her being with Justin Bieber turned quite a few of Justin's fans to wish death on her for no reason other than their relationship infuriating them. What. That's grounds for a hug right there.
- Yoko Oh No: Got a lot of hate from Twilight fangirls for briefly dating Taylor Lautner, who don't refer to her by name anymore and only address her as "Slutena Homez". She is now receiving hate and death threats from the batshit insane Justin Bieber fangirls. Though it's not like Justin Bieber isn't getting any hate either...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.