|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Written by Kaori Monchi, Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku is a Boys Love series known in English-speaking countries as "Hey! Class President". It's a fairly standard "campus school romance between green-eyed Kokusai, the slight absent minded Student Council President, and the blonde Chiga, an underclassman who practises at the same dojo. The series includes both manga and two OVA's.
This series contains examples of:
- Bug Buzz: Outside the school.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Both Chiga and Kokusai are attracted to each other; neither admits it until deep in manga and in the 2nd OVA
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Tomokazu Sugita as Chiga.
- Ordinary High School Student: The Class President himself, Kokusai
- Relationship Upgrade: Chiga and Kokusai have a Senpai Kohai relationship, but it pretty rapidly expands from there.
- Rescue Romance: Chiga agrees to assist Kokusai in order to get closer.
- Sacred First Kiss: Chiga makes a big deal out of this.
- Stoic Spectacles: Again, Chiga.
- Student Council President: Again, Kokusai
- The Chikan: Kokusai is constantly molested by men on the subway, to the extent that Chiga becomes his bodyguard.