The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The series may provide examples of:
- Ear Worm: Almost all of the songs are taken directly from the source games, so those songs that you can see under Ear Worm in the pages for Jet Set Radio and Samba de Amigo have found their way here as well. See also: Crowning Music of Awesome.
Sega Superstars Tennis may provide examples of:
- That One Level: Just TRY to get through the 8000 points Space Harrier Level on your first try. Go on then.
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing may provide examples of:
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: Ryo Hazuki's playable presence.
- Ristar's cameo in the Death Egg Zone. Even people who wanted to see the shooting star as a racer are glad to just see him after 15 years.
- The announcement that a sequel will be coming out by the end of 2012.
- Game Breaker: Shadow already has fingers pointed at him due to his very quick air tricks, fast boost, and the ability to do wheelies like other bikers can.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The music tracks "E.G.G.M.A.N." and "Can You Feel the Sunshine?".
- Memetic Mutation: FUCK YOU, BEAR. 
- Tier-Induced Scrappy: Shadow is turning out to be one; see Game Breaker above.
- That One Level: The Super Monkey Ball maps are built perhaps a bit too much like the levels of their source material. Particularly nasty is the series of 180-turns at the end of Monkey Target, and all of Sandy Drifts.
- What Do You Mean It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: One or two of the Samba de Amigo racetracks, but especially Sunshine Tour.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may provide examples of:
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: Skies of Arcadia finally getting some representation in the series with the inclusion of fan favourite Vyse. The addition of a Panzer Dragoon track complete with an amazing remix of the iconic Flight theme to boot only helped to excite people more.
- The annoucement that Richard Jacques is composing the game's music, and whereas the original featured the direct music from each game for it's tracks, Mr. Jacques is going to remix music for each track in this game.
- They Copied It, So It Sucks: Some Mario Kart Fan Dumb accused Transformed of ripping off 7 just because it had similar vehicle transformation sections on water and in the sky. The producer retorted by saying that they were actually surprised that Mario Kart 7 had transformation sections as they started the game's development in November 2010, whereas no one knew about Mario Kart 7s features until the E3 2011 trailer, and that the boating and flying sections are very much different from MK7s underwater and gliding sections.
- ↑ It is always Banjo that hits you with Jiggy Rain when you're in the lead. Always.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.