|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Screaming Electrical is the blog of 25-year old electrician John Leon, who talks about his girlfriend Gloria, his dog Skippy, having a bad cold, the spam in his inbox....and the blur outside that begins to resemble Ol' Tall, Pale and Faceless.... It's a relatively new blog, but has already gained some mentions elsewhere.
Screaming Electrical shows examples of:
- Arc Number: 26 seems to pop up a lot.
- The Blank: Obviously.
- Being Watched
- Coitus Interruptus: "Belated Birthday"
- Daylight Horror: Natch.
- Did You Just Flip Off Cthulhu? : Or in this case, Did You Just Moon Slenderman?
- Evil-Detecting Dog: Skippy
- Memetic Mutation: To quote John upon seeing Slendy's tentacles: "I've caught my cousin watching enough hentai to know where this was about to start going and pulled my pants back up before the thing added me to its most likely extensive list of brutal romantic conquests."
- Naughty Tentacles: John makes a joke about this, see Memetic Mutation.